Classic-B | Gearing Pendant
Taking what we learned from the A-Type pendant, the B-Type was born. The key difference between these two is that the back-plate is made of a single laser-cut piece of steel in the B-Type. The two pieces are riveted together in the A-Type. This is still our classic design.
- Unless you have a size 7 or 11 Gearing, we recommend that you buy the pendant with one so that there are no doubts that it will function as intended!
- We have two thicknesses of chain but the weight of this pendant makes us recommend the standard size as seen in photos.
- For most of our jewellery you can choose between our thick brass gears for some weight, or thin gears in either brass or anodized aluminum. We have the full rainbow, plus black and white (clearcoated aluminum) for anodized aluminum.
- We use stainless steel, anodized aluminum, and brass as our materials. They can stand the pressure put on the gears better than traditional precious metals like gold and silver.
- We can make our pendant gears in silver and gold, but we cannot do that with the Gearings because of the complexity of their creation.
- The gears do interlock and will spin together at your touch! (but not on their own)