- We have a variety of gemstones you can use to add color to your piece! they are all 6mm cabochons. When you go to add a gemstone you will see a digital rendering of each kind (also shown below). We have gone to extreme lengths to ensure that the digital renderings of gemstones are as accurate to the real stones as possible, but if you want to see images of the real stones you can find them here.
- If we run out of a gemstone that you order in your piece we will contact you to resolve the situation.
- We use stainless steel, anodized aluminum, and brass as our materials. They can stand the pressure put on the gears better than traditional precious metals like gold and silver.
- We can make our pendant gears in silver and gold, but we cannot do that with the Gearings because of the complexity of their creation.
- Our plates are made of stainless steel and do not contain nickel. They are also non-magnetic.
- For most of our jewellery you can choose between our thick brass gears for some weight, or thin gears in either brass or anodized aluminum. We have the full rainbow, plus black and white (clearcoated aluminum) for anodized aluminum.
- The gears do interlock and will spin together at your touch! (but not on their own)