Jeff de Boer
Gearing Chainmaille Tie | Jeff de Boer
Looking for a way to become a dominating presence at the next big company meeting? Want to show your boss you're ready for the promotion he was hinting at? Look no further! Accelerate your journey up the corporate ladder and start your corporate takeover today!
- A one-of-a-kind Jeff de Boer chainmaille tie. It comes with the tie, Gearings, display frame, and Jeffs everlasting respect.
- The tie is 19.5 inches long, The Gearings are size 11. Comes with a tie frame for display on your wall.
- Materials are aluminum, brass, and stainless steel.
Jeff de Boer did his first chainmaille tie as a part of the Corporate Armor Collection started in 1991. He has gone on to do these as custom art pieces ever since, art that you can wear and display.
- For most of our jewellery you can choose between our thick brass gears for some weight, or thin gears in either brass or anodized aluminum. We have the full rainbow, plus black and white (clearcoated aluminum) for anodized aluminum.
- We use stainless steel, anodized aluminum, and brass as our materials. They can stand the pressure put on the gears better than traditional precious metals like gold and silver.
- We can make our pendant gears in silver and gold, but we cannot do that with the Gearings because of the complexity of their creation.
- The gears do interlock and will spin together at your touch! (but not on their own)