Classic-A | Gearing Pendant
The Original Gearing pendant, designed by Jeff de Boer. The A-Type pendant was the first sales-ready pendant and we have very few left in stock. The backplate is made up of two parts to create the circle on top, which has a nice aesthetic.
- Unless you have a size 7 or 11 Gearing, we recommend that you buy the pendant with one so that there are no doubts that it will function as intended.
- We have two thicknesses of chain but the weight of this pendant makes us recommend the standard size as seen in photos.
- For most of our jewellery you can choose between our thick brass gears for some weight, or thin gears in either brass or anodized aluminum. We have the full rainbow, plus black and white (clearcoated aluminum) for anodized aluminum.
- We use stainless steel, anodized aluminum, and brass as our materials. They can stand the pressure put on the gears better than traditional precious metals like gold and silver.
- We can make our pendant gears in silver and gold, but we cannot do that with the Gearings because of the complexity of their creation.
- The gears do interlock and will spin together at your touch! (but not on their own)