Bear Claws | Bolo Tie
The traveler, and protector of Mother Earth’s creatures.
The designs used in this piece were designed by Andrew Holloway. If you've followed us on social media then you've seen his work! He is a talented jeweller and metal artist who recently graduated out of the Alberta University of the Arts. He draws a lot of his inspiration from his Stoney Nakoda heritage which combines striking geometry with nature motifs.Variation shown has:
- Small First Gear
- Purple Gears
- Gemstone: Malachite in position 1, 2, and 3
- For most of our jewellery you can choose between our thick brass gears for some weight, or thin gears in either brass or anodized aluminum. We have the full rainbow, plus black and white (clearcoated aluminum) for anodized aluminum.
- We use stainless steel, anodized aluminum, and brass as our materials. They can stand the pressure put on the gears better than traditional precious metals like gold and silver.
- We can make our pendant gears in silver and gold, but we cannot do that with the Gearings because of the complexity of their creation.
- The gears do interlock and will spin together at your touch! (but not on their own)